In My Mailbox (11/27/10)

Saturday, November 27, 2010
 In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi of The Story Siren!

How can November almost be over already? Didn't it just begin? Christmas is now a month away and I can't believe it. My 'mailbox' is completely stuffed full of awesome reads that I can't wait to share with you. My sister is here visiting from California so I haven't had much time to read, but I hope to get back on track soon! Hope everyone has a wonderful week! :]

Library:
13 Little Blue Envelopes - Maureen Johnson
Guardian of the Dead - Karen Healey
The View From The Top - Hillary Frank
Wish - Alexandra Bullen
Lessons From a Dead Girl - Jo Knowels
Beautiful - Any Reed
Wondrous Strange - Lesley Livingston
Black Mirror - Nancy Werlin


Bought:
 Jane - April Lindner
Crescendo - Becca Fitzpatrick
Nightshade - Andrea Cremer
Beautiful Darkness - Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl
Glimmerglass - Jenna Black
Ink Exchange - Melissa Marr (realized this is the second one, crap!)
The Glass House DVD
Hunted & Gossip Girl on audiobook (clearance)

What did you get in your box this week?

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Awesome books you got this week. Guardian of The Dead is a pretty good book. Hope you enjoy reading all your books.

Dahlia (TheBookShopaholic) said...

Amazing picks. I've read Wondrous Strange and it's magnificently great. Enjoy your books!

Post a Comment