The Maze Runner - James Dashner

Wednesday, October 6, 2010
When Thomas wakes up in the lift, the only thing he can remember is his first name. He has no recollection of his parents, his home, or how he got where he is. His memory is black. But he’s not alone. When the lift’s doors open, Thomas finds himself surrounded by kids who welcome him to the Glade, a large expanse enclosed by stone walls.

Anyone who likes and enjoys The Hunger Games will really enjoy this novel! I love how it's written in Thomas' point of view, it's a nice change from the constant girl opinions. I thought the idea was very interesting and well-executed by the author which I was really happy with. There's just enough action and adventure that it doesn't seem overdone. Thomas is a really interesting character, as are the other boys and I found myself wanting to know more about it.

****

1 comments:

Alex Bennett from Electrifying Reviews said...

This one looks really good! I'll have to read my copy soon.

Post a Comment