My Soul to Save - Rachel Vincent

Wednesday, October 6, 2010
The last thing Kaylee needs right now is to be skipping school, breaking her dad’s ironclad curfew and putting her boyfriend’s loyalty to the test. But starry-eyed teens are trading their souls for a flickering lifetime of fame and fortune in exchange for eternity in the Netherworld — a consequence they can’t possibly understand. Kaylee can’t let that happen, even if trying to save their souls means putting her own at risk...

I really loved the first book, I was really excited to read this one. I have to say that the second book in this series left some to be desired. I thought the characters were just okay, they didn't make me love or hate them any more or any less. I still feel Nash is a bit blah, and I'm still a hundred percent team Tod.

Overall, the story and plot was good, but for some reason I just couldn't get into it. Kaylee was kind of obnoxious and I feel like she's a bit too sacrificial to others. It was okay, but I'm not dying to get the third book in the series, My Soul to Keep.

***

1 comments:

Alex Bennett from Electrifying Reviews said...

I have to start this series soon!

Post a Comment