Breathe My Name - RA Nelson

Saturday, February 27, 2010
Once upon a time she wasn't Frances Robinson. She was Shine, and she lived with her three sisters and her birth mother, Afton Jelks, far out in the country. But the loneliness overtook Afton's fragile mind, and one day she smothered her daughters, one after another. Only Frances escaped.

Now Afton is out of prison. And she wants to finish what she started. . . .

I have to start off by saying that this novel took my breath away! ;) Now that the pun is out of the way, this book was completely unforgettable! I found myself not wanting to put it down because I had to know what happened next. My heart went out to Francine and I felt everything she felt as I read. It was such a roller coaster ride and this novel made me fall in love with R.A Nelson's type of writing. The ending was something I was NOT expecting, and I felt the book was worth it just for that. Amazing book that I highly, highly recommend it!

*****

0 comments:

Post a Comment