Untamed - PC and Kristin Cast

Sunday, February 14, 2010
Life sucks when your friends are pissed at you. Just ask Zoey Redbird – she’s become an expert on suckiness. In one week she has gone from having three boyfriends to having none, and from having a close group of friends who trusted and supported her, to being an outcast. Speaking of friends, the only two Zoey has left are undead and unMarked. And Neferet has declared war on humans, which Zoey knows in her heart is wrong. But will anyone listen to her? 

There isn't much to say about this novel other than it made me not want to finish the series. Zoey is such an annoying little putz that I just have the desire to slap some sense into her!

I felt like so much of the book was what happened in the previous novels that I was bored to tears. The book should've only been 100 or so pages without the BS. I don't have a desire to read more of this series so I'll leave it at that.

Also...all the love interests are laughable.

1/5

0 comments:

Post a Comment