Unbelievable - Sara Shepard

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Four pretty little liars' charmed lives have turned into living nightmares.
Emily's been shipped off to Iowa to live with her überconservative cousins. Aria's boyfriend is behind bars—because of her. Spencer's afraid she was involved in Ali's murder. But Hanna's fate is far worse: She's clinging to life in the hospital because she knew too much.
If these girls don't start listening to me, Hanna's going to look like the lucky one. 

The last book in my box set! I seemed to have flown through this last one, before I knew it I was finishing up the last pages. I liked this one, and the ending was really good but I didn't get the same reaction out of it as I did with the first three books.

There were two things that annoyed me about this one. The first was Hanna and what a wench she was some of the time. Lucas is about the sweetest guy ever (I mean what guy would read you Vogue?!) but she is so caught up in appearances that she's totally cold.

The other thing I was a little annoyed with was Sara Shepard's intense need to describe the smell of every person and every room at every moment. I know it sets a scene, but after a while I just found it to be obnoxious. Other than that, great book and I really enjoyed it!

****.5

1 comments:

Alex Bennett from Electrifying Reviews said...

Haha, right when I saw the title I thought "You're unbelievable". Remember that song? :p Great review!

Post a Comment