Slice of Cherry - Dia Reeves

Sunday, March 20, 2011
 
Happiness is a bloody knife.

It’s no surprise when Kit and Fancy start to give in to their deepest desire—the desire to kill. What starts as a fascination with slicing open and stitching up quickly spirals into a gratifying murder spree. Of course, the sisters aren’t killing just anyone, only the people who truly deserve it. But the girls have learned from the mistakes of their father, and know that a shred of evidence could get them caught. So when Fancy stumbles upon a mysterious and invisible doorway to another world, she opens a door to endless possibilities….

I was pleasantly surprised with this novel and I'm glad I decided to pick it up! The writing was amazing (as always) and I thought Kit and Fancy were two of the most interesting characters I've ever read about. I was so addicted to getting more insight about them that I was finished with the book in a few sittings!

Bleeding Violet was the first book by Dia and I loved the idea behind it. I think I liked this one more though! I liked Kit and Fancy's relationship (however toxic and odd it may have been) and their interactions were delicious. ;) I love how non-nonchalant they were about their killings and who they killed.

Go get this book, it's addictive.

4/5

0 comments:

Post a Comment