Long time no see...

Wednesday, March 2, 2011
Hey guys! So sorry it's been so long since I've made a post, been really busy and also haven't been much into reading. My love and obsession however, is back and bigger than ever. Hopefully I'll be caught up with video reviews this weekend!

[not posting summary to avoid spoiling others]

I have really enjoyed the Touch series and this novel is no exception. There were some things I didn't care for, but overall, this book is a must read if you like paranormal romances.

The writing was great, as it always has been. I feel like the characters got a little more depth with them as they mature in the series. I have to say though, Wes and Kimmie totally stole the show away from Camelia and Ben in my opinion. They are SO funny and so imperfectly perfect that I want to put them in my pocket.

The suspense was really good as well. Though I did have an inkling as to whodunit, I thought the audio transcriptions and crosswords were very clever and a good way to keep the reader going.

The ending was a little cheesy for me, and predictable, but I still am looking forward to Deadly Little Voices, due to come in November of 2011.

4/5

0 comments:

Post a Comment