Bonechiller by Graham McNamee

Friday, November 27, 2009
Four high school students face off against a soul-stealing beast that has been making young people disappear their small Ontario, Canada, town for centuries.

I got this book as an attempt to broaden my horizons and I wasn't sure if I'd like it. The truth was I really didn't like it - I loved it! It really took me by surprise and I was shocked to find myself continually turning the pages to have more. I loved the mystry of the monster in this novel, it's always the unknown that scares us so much.

I loved the ending and loved the characters and found myself wanting to be friends with them and get to know them. I related a lot to Ash, I'm also not girly and loved that Danny liked that about her. You don't have to be a frilly girly girl to be liked.

Very spooky story and the book was executed so well and the writing was great!

*****

0 comments:

Post a Comment