Book Beginnings on Friday (4/30/10)

Friday, April 30, 2010
Book Beginnings is a weekly Meme hosted by Page Turners!

Anyone can participate; just share the opening sentence of your current read, making sure that you include the title and author so others know what you're reading. If you like, share with everyone why you do, or do not, like the sentence.

Beautiful Creatures, chapter one and sentence one:
There were only two kinds of people in our town.
Mmm, not really the best line they could've written but along with the second sentence in the novel, "the stupid and the stuck", it fits well. 

5 comments:

Shantal said...

Great beginning! :) I liked this book!!!!! , hope you enjoy every single page of the book.


Mine is here

Tales of Whimsy said...

Nice. I like it. Here is my BBF :)

Christina T said...

I loved this book but I agree with you about the first sentence. I hope you enjoy Beautiful Creatures too.

Here is my book beginning

Rebecca Chapman said...

It is short, but it is to the point :-) SHort and stuck sounds like a weird way to categorise people. Hope you enjoy the book

JHS said...

Hhhhhmmmm, not sure about that book!

JHS
Colloquium

Post a Comment