Waiting on Wednesday (6/2/10)

Wednesday, June 2, 2010
Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine.

The Vours: evil, demonic beings that inhabit human bodies on Sorry Night, the darkest hours of the Winter Solstice. It's been a year since Reggie first discovered the Vours, and the Winter Solstice is approaching once again. It will be another night of unspeakable horror for those unlucky enough to be taken by the Vours, because this time, she won't be able to stop them. The Vours have imprisoned Reggie in a psychiatric hospital, where she is subjected to a daily routine of unfathomably sadistic experiments. Her life is a living Hell, but she won't give up. They attacked her brother. They killed her friend. And Reggie will never stop fighting back.  
I absolutely adore the Devouring series by  Simon Holt. I've been anticipating this one since I finished Solstice. This one for a fact is one of my favorite series ever. It's so spooky and twisted and it keeps me wanting more. I can't wait to see what happens with Reggie and everyone else. Holt left me on SUCH a cliffhanger! It's going to be released on October 5th, 2010! Perfect Halloween read.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes!!!!!!!! I can't wait to read it either :) and I must say - I love this cover. I think it's the best of the three.

Midnight Thief said...

Ooo. The guy on the cover's cute. ;) Lol. I haven't started reading this series yet, but I plan to in time for halloween this autumn. That'll be a good read for such an occasion.

Post a Comment